Wednesday, July 08, 2009

You know that I'm all about a healthy lifestyle. My goal is to live such an active life that my scheduled exercise is really only for fitness and to provide a way to challenge myself. Of course this is easier said than done. However, an example of one such way that I'm doing this is by walking distances that I would normally cab/bus. With the gorgeous summers that we have in the mid-west, there really is no excuse to avoid being outdoors.

I found THIS ARTICLE, which provides a number of other suggestions to subtly change your lifestyle. It beefs up your overall fitness level w/o making you feel as though you're making any major changes.

However, if you're someone who really likes to push themselves, then here are some more traditional workout routines that may jump start your exercise program:

For Women
For Men

No comments: