Sunday, November 04, 2007

Couple of things...

I went to the gym for the 1st time yesterday. It is fabulous! It really is beautiful inside w/state of the art equipment. I got an hour workout in yesterday (30 mins on the eliptical, and 30 mins of weights and abs). I also took a yoga class this morning, which was pretty good, and I am planning to pack a gym bag for the work week. Hopefully I can get in there a couple of times after work.
Additionally, my conscience has been pushing me to weigh myself. I hadn't b/c I don't own a scale, however...when I went to the gym, I did indeed hop on the scale that was there. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I weighed in at 171 lbs. I know that my diet and exercise haven't been that great over the last 2 months, so I was really happy to see that I haven't completely undone the work that I did over the past year or so. Now I can pick back up where I left off, and keep moving forward.
Ok...so the real reason that I am posting this morning is b/c I have some picks that I want to show you guys. Last night I wore a dress that I haven't worn in about 2 years. You all try to guess which are the before and after pics.
























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing! I'm surprised the dress still fits without you taking it in.

*tearing up, sounding like somebody's mama at the school play*

I'm so proud!

Kismet Nuñez said...

I already gave you props on the elegant red dress but I had no idea it was part of this whole other FABULOUSNESS you have going on! Doing big things in the get fit department! And in that second picture you can definitely tell the difference! Congratulations!!!!

Continue striving!

Unknown said...

Shut Up! That is remarkable, you look so good! I am so proud of you. I think I need to get on the LB workout plan.

ThummyB said...

Thank you guys so much for having my back. You all are awesome. I had no idea folks were out there reading. Love you all!

Unknown said...

Damn girl! You look HOTT!

Congrats on all your hardwork!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I definitely know the same feeling. I've been struggling to work out, and it feels good to be a size 8-10 when since freshman year of college I've been a 12-14. My sister, Jacqueline has lost a lot of weight since HS too. You two inspire me! Thank you girl!~Jenn~

That Dayum DeeDee said...

Your hair is a dead give-away for the before and afters (at least to us Nappturality folks) HA HA!!! Even without the hair it isn't hard to tell. You look great! Keep up the good work! You are workin' that dress!