Friday, November 02, 2007

God is soooooooooooooooo good. Let the church say 'yay-men'!

So yesterday I went to a work function and ate sooooo much food. In general, I've been feeling pretty bad. I've been too tired to exercise. I've had no fresh food in the house, so I haven't been eating well. I woke up this morning feeling sooooooooooo depressed. I was really hating myself for having no will power. I just wanted to kick myself for sucking so bad.

In the midst of all of this, I got curious as to when my new gym was gonna open since they were running behind schedule. So I decided to give them a call this morning to find out what the new estimated date is...and guess what...IT WAS YESTERDAY. THE GYM IS OPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea what this does for my motivation. I mean when I was feeling my worst in a long time, I have a sudden burst of new hope. I am sooooo excited, and I will be there tomorrow morning with bells on. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok last hooray of the day. This week I wore a suit that I purchased about 3 yrs ago. I had stopped wearing it b/c the pants were too tight, and it was no longer flatering. Well this week it fit perfectly...better than when I 1st bought it. That made me happy.

No comments: