Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Everyone.

I'm so so sooooo sorry for my absence. I hate leaving the blog in a black hole, but my free-time has seriously been NON-EXISTENT. I'm not exactly seeing an end in sight, so I'm going to switch my approach just a little. I'm going to focus more on researching articles and tips on living your fullest life, and posting those rather than my narratives/diatribes on the subject. I'll still throw in my own thoughts and humor, but this will allow me to get more info out to you than my schedule currently allows. I hope that this will keep you interested and enlightened. If not, then your thoughts and feedback are always welcome.

In that spirit...here's a great website with all sorts of articles and tips on Time Management!

Here are 5 quick tips that I grabbed on effective scheduling:

  • Identify the time you have available.
  • Block in the essential tasks you must carry out to succeed in your job.
  • Schedule in high priority urgent tasks and vital "house-keeping" activities.
  • Block in appropriate contingency time to handle unpredictable interruptions.
  • In the time that remains, schedule the activities that address your priorities and personal goals.
Give it a try, and let me know how things go!

1 comment:

T said...

Works for me. I would also like to see you making comments on teaandsuch. I know you don't have time or anything, but your insight is so hilariously on-point and I need it in my life (i.e. on my blog).

HOLLA!