Friday, October 16, 2009

Workout as a team!
I've found that I'm in a pretty good routine that allows me to workout regularly w/o the need for a lot of outside motivation. However, this was not always the case. When I 1st began exercising regularly, there were many times that I would have skipped my workout if I didn't have a partner who was counting on me. Truthfully, having a buddy or partner who is also trying to reach their own health and fitness goals, can be one of the biggest motivators of all. You are each depending on one another to show up and give it 100%. You are held accountable.
I know that working out w/another person is not for everyone. However, it can be a nice way to switch up your routine. Here is an article on all of the benefits of working out with a friend: Article.
Enjoy!

No comments: