Friday, August 15, 2008

Uber-fast Update!

I'm soooooo tired. I did manage 2 morning swims and a morning yoga session this week. I am planning to wrap up the week with one more yoga session on Saturday. I tried, yet again, to get in a solid 5 workouts (Mon - Fri), but it just didn't happen. A couple of late nights at work, and it was a wrap. Ah well. It was still a good week, so we'll just try again next week.

I have my 2nd facial appointment scheduled for tomorrow, for which I am once again excited. Hopefully, I won't nod off and sleep through the entire session. I think I might try to squeeze in time to do my nails on Sunday, so that I head back to work feeling totally pampered.

Lastly...speaking of work. Well, I definitely haven't been procrastinating. I have been so busy the last two weeks that I have found myself working pretty non-stop. The stress associated with that is no fun, but I'm glad to see myself being disciplined and productive. I'm going to try to keep this up :-)

No comments: