Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!


My bad, readers. Your girl has been BUSY. I'm trying to amp my game up at work...applying to grad school...trying to have a personal life, and still stay sane. VERY ROUGH! Needless to say, the blog has been put on the back burner in a serious way. While my personal workout regimen hasn't been hampered...my healthy eating absolutely has. I haven't even thought about stepping on a scale, but my pants are telling me that your girl is packing on the pounds. FAIL! Temporary fail, but fail nonetheless. Incidentally, I've been looking to step up my cooking game...sure I've said that for years, but I really mean it every time...and there is no better time than the present to start preparing meals in a tasty, yet healthy, manner. Here is a full day worth of meals from www.foodnetwork.com.


I'm gonna try these...hopefully we have success!

3 comments:

b.goody said...

So, this has nothing to do with food, but I'm glad you're back in the blogging business. We've missed you! At least, I have :-)

ThummyB said...

:-) Thanks gal. I'm going to try to stay with it!

Anonymous said...

Nice article! You definitely did a good job of explaining this issue really clearly. I’m anxious to read some of your other posts.



No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder
Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus