Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On the Road Again...
That's right, your girl is back in travel mode...at least for the next 3 weeks. My hotel is pretty swanky, but there is no lap pool...and the internet connection is too weak to support my yoga webcasts. As a result, I am back to the 'old school' gym workouts. Treadmill, Elliptical, Weight Training, Squats, Lunges, Crunches, etc. Honestly, it's not all bad. The thing is...even though I've had GREAT success w/losing weight by swimming and doing yoga, the more traditional exercise route makes you 'feel' like your working out and losing weight. I've kinda missed that feeling of accomplishment...though I can't wait to get back into the pool.
Now that being said...I can see now that I'm on the verge of running out of things to do. I was really stretching to remember the moves that I used to incorporate back in the day. Here are a couple of refresher moves to help us all...

1 comment:

T said...

Working out out of town. **round of applause**