Monday, April 09, 2007

Goal Alert! Goal Alert! Goal Alert!

So I hopped on the scale after my Saturday morning workout, and you'll never guess what it said...175lbs!!!!!!! Yay, I weighed in at my goal weight of 175lbs, which means a 25lb loss since last August. Now, scales tend to yo yo, so I'm going to monitor my weight very closely to make sure that I am consistently weighing in at or below 175. Yet, I'm still happy and celebrating today.

I've been successful in getting in my 4 work outs per week. I think that I'll step it up next week b/c my conscience will be away, and I'll have nothing better to do than hit the gym. Also, I tend to eat out less when I'm alone. So my calorie intake will probably decrease as I dine on cereal and sandwiches for the week.

Lets talk about how I've been loving my reflection in the mirror. For the 1st time in ... years I am considering purchasing a bikini. Hey, maybe I should make that my 'treat' for reaching my goal weight. I've been trying to figure out what to get. I was going to purchase a subscription to Shape magazine, but just this weekend I learned that you can actually go to Borders/Barnes & Noble and read any mag that you want for free! This is about to be my new weekend activity! However, either a bikini or new exercise clothes might be just what the doctor ordered. Hmmm, we'll see.

Ok, I think that's all that I have for now. I'll pop back in later this week to post some more tips and info.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Super Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. You set a weight loss goal and you achieved it (much like every other goal you set in life). You are my inspiration. Well... you and the Bahamas (I've worked out everyday in the morning since Sunday)!

P.S. You're good with a bikini if you're back to the size you were freshman year in college, because you wore a bikini then and it was fine.