Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess who's bikini body hott?

That's right, it's me folks!!!!!!! So as you know I am preparing to head to sunny Puerto Rico in just a few weeks. It has definitely been my goal to be able to wear...and look good in...a bikini. Now I was going to purchase one for the trip b/c clearly there was no reason in hell for me to have had a bikini before. However, as it turns out...I did have one. I don't know where or why, but I actually have two quite cute bikinis. So I tried them on completely expecting love handles and belly rolls to pop up...but guess what...THEY DIDN'T!!! I looked fabulous. I was really surprised and amazed. I had a nice flat stomach and smooth sides and thighs. Oh yeah! So this is the deal. I am still sticking to my eating and exercising schedule. I want to make sure that I continue to look and feel as good as I did this past Sunday. However, it is such a load off to know that I am just maintaining my figure rather than actually trying to alter it. Cheese!!!! I will be smiling for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm smiling at the thought of you in a bikini. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet I know which one it was. Was it the green striped one? That's the one you had in college, freshman year. I believe we used to FREQUENT the pool parties!

I think it was green and yellow, but it could have been green and gray or green and white or something. I bet that was the one!

And cheesy smile at Blk_sun baking cakes on the blog.

Anonymous said...

P.S. so proud of and happy for you!