Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pics...as promised!

On the top: here is a pic of me at an Alicia Keyes concert sometime in 2005. This was definitely my heaviest.
On the bottom: here I am in getting ready to go out for a night on the town. Note the changes in the face/cheeks.















On the top: here I am in Miami in May of 2005. I thought I looked decent at the time, but in retrospect...I was def. chunky.
On the bottom: here I am at a waterfall this past week in PR. Note the 'slimmerness' in the arms, legs, and waist.



















I really wanted to be able to show here the progress that I have made. This is was 200 to 170 lbs looks like on a 5'11'' woman. However, note that 170 lbs is still not a size 2. There is a fullness there, and therefore an everyday challenge to maintain my wait/habits and remain healthy.

No comments: