Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Quick update:

I've had some great work outs this week.

Sun - 1 hr Pilates & 1 hr Yoga
Mon - 1 hr Yoga
Tues - 30 mins Elliptical Machine

I'm planning to get in another 45 mins of yoga on Thursday evening, and then I probably won't be back in the gym until Sunday. I'm traveling and entertaining guests this weekend, so that that is cutting into my schedule. However, I am still at 4 workouts per week.

I am feeling really slim and strong. Yoga kicked my butt this weekend, but I feel really good about myself after persevering. I've also been eating right...and next week I begin my diet. It's pretty basic. Smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch, 100 calorie snack in the early evening (I'll need to pick some up at the grocery store when I get back), sensible dinner (grilled chicken/fish/salad). Not too terrible...just a small restriction in calories to help flatten out my stomach. I also want to be diligent w/my work outs. I won't be able to work out on Thursday of next week, but if I get Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri...then I should be in great shape for Puerto Rico!!!!

I'll do a weigh in before I depart next week. When I hopped on the scale this past week, I came in at 177. I'm not sure if my previous 175 was just a fluke or if I have put on 2 add'l pounds. However, I feel really great about myself. I've been diligently working out and eating right, and I love the way that my body looks...so no complaints here.

No comments: