Monday, October 02, 2006

Ok, so I'm feeling motivated again. Last night I watched the last episode of Celebrity Fit Club, and I was so incredibly impressed to see the weight that the contestants lost in 100 days. They showed before pics, which shrunk into after pics so that you could really see the weight loss. It was phenomenal! I know that they had a lot more assistance and professional support that I do, but I feel confidant that I can keep striving towards my goals. It may not happen as quickly as it did for them, but in time I should be just as impressed with my own shrinkage: the good kind ;-).

Also, two ladies on one of my message boards posted about their great weight loss successes today. One has lost nearly 100 lbs, and the other 50lbs. Both have struggled and gone through their share of ups and downs, but ultimately they are winning the fight. I guess I realized that I can't be perfect at this. There will definitely be days that I lost battles by opting out of exercising or choosing the healthy food option. However as long as i don't completly give up, then I can still win the war.

I have 1 week until I do my next weigh in. At the last weigh in I was at 190lbs. I have been maintaining my healthy eating, although I need to remain conscious of my choices. It is so easy to choose the slightly healthy option over the healthiest option. I exercised Tues, Wed, and Thurs of last week. Although I skipped Fri and Sat, I started back up this week with walking on Sunday, and I will be running tonight. Its a struggle, but I am excited and hopeful that I will keep making strides. Just think, at my next weigh in I could be in the world of the 180s. Its not like its a great weight to be at, but everytime you lose 10lbs it take you into a whole other bracket. Before you know it...you hit your target weight. Very exciting indeed.

Oh before I go, I've been commenting about how tough it is for me to run. I get easily winded, and I count down the minutes until I can stop. Well w/my recent birthday earnings, I have decided to treat myself to an MP3 player. I've been told that running goes much faster with music, so this might take my workouts to a whole other level. WOW, I can't wait!

No comments: