Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wow...I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted.

I had kind of a slow weekend. I think I ran out of steam. I didn't exercise Friday - Monday. However, I have picked it back up this week, working out Tues & Wed. I'll be back on the treadmill tonight. I don't know what it is though. I'm having a tough time with motivation. On the one hand, I've gotten several compliments about my weight loss, and in some ways I can even see it. This does excite me, to be sure. However...I don't know. I just don't like exercising, which makes it though for me. I haven't found a routine that is fun. I like dancing, but I can't really take dance classes at home b/c my schedule is all over the place. I wonder if I can find one to take during the last 3 months that I'm traveling. Also, maybe I'll check out the video store and see if there are some exercise tapes that interest me. I do like aerobics.

Anyway, I've maintained my eating and lost 2 lbs. I'm at 190lbs now. I'm not sure if I'll make 8lbs in 3 weeks, given how I'm struggling now. However, I'll keep trying. Something will be better than nothing. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: