Friday, September 22, 2006

I cooked again!!!!! Ok, this time I went back to the shrimp. That worked out well for me in the past, and generally shrimp is one of my favorite foods. This time I used a little salt, pepper, and tereyaki sauce. I just quickly cooked it up on the stove with more forzen brocolli. I chopped up a small red potato and steamed it in the microwave. Overall, I was very happy with my meal. Now the potato was a little chewy, which I like, but someone else might not have cared for. Overall it was more than decent.

Also, I get a day off of exercising today. Since I'm flying home, then I won't have the time, so today is my break. I'll exercise on Sunday instead. I am so glad for the break, honestly. Last night I really didn't want to work out. I wanted to sleep and watch tv. I forced myself to go through with my strength training exercises, but it was pretty brutal. Tomorrow morning I'll run again, and Sunday I'll be back to strength training. Monday, will be my bext weigh in. I will be nearly half way through my one month count down. Technically its about 5 weeks, but 2 weeks in is a good time for a status report. Hopefully we'll be some where in the 180s. I don't like to be optomistic, but I'd hope that I've lost at least 3 lbs. We'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you cooking on the stove again. I was worried that all that sugar you put into your baking would take you over the top. LMAO!

In 3 weeks you're going to have a perfectly shaped muffin!