Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So last night I attempted to cook a beautifual piece of red snapper...and I absolutely RUINED it! Folks, it was truly tragic. I marinaded it in this lemon pepper seafood marinade, as planned. Then I realized that I didn't have any aluminum foil to cover it with in the oven, although I suppose that I could have broiled it uncovered. Anyway, I tried to sautee it on the stove. Bad idea. My burner was waaaay to hot. It overcooked on the outside while still remaining raw on the inside. I reduced the heat to allow it time to cook within, but I fear that it was already to late. By the time that I pulled it off, it was very tough and generally tasted bad. I ended up trashing it. At the end, I just ate a combination of the steamed corn that I was going to pair with the fish and the rainbow sherbert that I wanted for dessert. Yum Yum!

No comments: