Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Running is getting easier! I went home last night and forced myself to work out. I didn't get in until well after nine, so I definitely would have liked to lie down. However I am so pleased about some of the positive changes that I've seen in myself that I don't want to lose any ground now. So I went down to the gym for my 2 mile run/walk. I am so happy that the running segments are getting easier. I was able to push myself through me 4 - 3 min intervals (just over a mile total), and I was able to breathe better. I had much more even breaths, and I was breathing in and out through my nose, rather than gasping through my mouth. YAY ME! Now I think that I want to hold it here for a while. I know that the goal is to keep pushing yourself, but I want to just enjoy this for a little while. Eventually I will step it up b/c I'd like to be able to just run for an extended period of time, and I don't want to hit a plateau. However this is really good for now.

As for cooking, I was way to tired to cook last night, but tonight I will prepare my salmon. I have a marinade that I'm going to use, so hopefully it'll come out great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, posting to the blog several times a week!

Anonymous said...

she posts several times a week because i like to read it several times a week. :P

ThummyB said...

You two are a mess!

Thank you guys for all of your support. It means a ton.