Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have NOT BEEN GOOD. I haven't been tracking my food/calories, and I have been snacking at work. Honestly, I am just tired, and my resolve has slipped some. I'm struggling to get back on track and get my iron-clad will back into place. I am still working out 5 times a week, and I am pumped for my last two weeks of non-stop exercising. However, I really just want this competition to be OVER. I don't even know why I want it to be over. I mean I don't really want to fall right back into my same old snacking habits, for which I am really at risk. However I do want to be able to stop feeling guilty about eating like a normal person. For instance, we went out for a team lunch yesterday, and I had curry vegetables with brown rice. It was delicious! However, I was feeling guilty about not choosing a salad. That's the type of thing of which I am ready to be rid. Here's my final 2.5 week goal. I'd like to get to 155lbs. That's 5 lbs in 2.5 weeks. Do-able, but it will take some effort. That would be a total of 24lbs and 14.5% of my body weight lost in 12 weeks. Now if I can't win with that, then screw it! I would have given it my best shot, and feel very pleased with myself. I'm going to get focused on skipping the snacks, cutting down on water intake (for the last weekend of the competition), sticking to my workouts, and even hit the steam room (last weekend of the competition). That's all that I can give it...beyond that I'm DONE!

4 comments:

T said...

The steam room is like mixing a little weight loss business with pleasure! Make sure to get your meditation on and think of fun fun times on Paradise Island. It's sooner than we think!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm not even in this competition and I want it to be over! LOL

Just hang in there babe, you've already worked this hard and it will soon come to an end. You can also try to focus on what you'll do w/ all your $$$. :)

ThummyB said...

Thanks you all! Your support has really made all of the difference in the world.

T - I am definitely thinking about fun in the sun in Paradice Island. I think that this calls for some new bikini shopping. I mean, true I've only worn the ones that I have on perhaps 3 occasions...however, all 3 occasions have been caught on film, so...time to switch it up.

BS - that $$ is def. gonna help w/Rome. Either w/prep stuff b4 we leave or spending once we get there. I can't wait!

ThummyB said...

Thanks you all! Your support has really made all of the difference in the world.

T - I am definitely thinking about fun in the sun in Paradice Island. I think that this calls for some new bikini shopping. I mean, true I've only worn the ones that I have on perhaps 3 occasions...however, all 3 occasions have been caught on film, so...time to switch it up.

BS - that $$ is def. gonna help w/Rome. Either w/prep stuff b4 we leave or spending once we get there. I can't wait!