Monday, March 31, 2008

3rd place!!!! Not the top spot, but I get my $100 back. Really it's like I got to lose over 20 lbs for the free :-D

My competitors were awesome coming is at 15% and 16% respectively. They were also larger men with starting weights of about 220lbs, so they had to lose a lot of weight to make those percentages. The top winner lost 37lbs. Oh snap! Our entire team lost 187lbs among the 11 of us. We rock!

Now I just need to maintain...I won't tell you how much food I've already eaten today. Let's just say, that I'm stuffed. Sooo...tomorrow its back on my grind.

I must tell you that I really really don't endorse 'diet' living. This was a hard 12 weeks, and if there wasn't money at stake, then I don't think that I could have done it. Truly a healthy diet w/limited splurges and a regular exercise schedule is absolutely the way to go.

1 comment:

T said...

Congrats on 3rd place. Breaking even is better than losing dough!