Monday, March 24, 2008

Last seven days! Whoooo Hooooo!

Lets see. I did a pretty decent job of working out last week. I got in 6 out of 7 workouts. Friday got dropped b/c I simply couldn't force myself to wake at 5:30 am for a 3rd day in a row, and I had after work plans. My evening exercise (a walk) was foiled by several inches of snow. However, I ate well and was really pleased with the week. I was somewhat at a plateau for most of last week...rounding out the week at 159.8lbs. However, yesterday morning I weighed in at 157.8lbs, which was nice to see. There is hope for 155lbs by Monday.

Here is the plan for this week.

Sunday - 1 hr swim
Monday - 1 hr yoga
Tuesday - 1 hr swim
Wednesday - 1 hr swim
Thursday - 1 hr yoga
Friday - 1 hr swim
Saturday - 1 hr swim & sauna
Sunday - 5K walk
Monday - 1 hr swim & sauna

I'm also going to try some sort of last minute fruit/liquid diet on Saturday and Sunday, but I haven't yet figured out what exactly to do. I am looking into this today.

Wish me luck!

No comments: