Friday, March 14, 2008

So I weighed in this morning at 160.3 lbs. No lbs lost...well that isn't completely true. I weighed in last Friday at 162 lbs. However, since I was about 160 lbs two weeks ago, then there is no major change there. My goals are still the same as they were in the last post. If I can get down 5 more lbs in the next two weeks (tough, but do-able based on my earlier success), then I'll feel good no matter what the competition outcome is.

This is also my last day of exercise freedom. Beginning tomorrow, I will be exercising everyday until the end of the competition. Its only two weeks, which is why I feel like I'll be able to make it through...but with out a doubt it will be tiring. I'll be getting up early to hit the pool about 3 days out of the work week, which makes for wonderfully free nights, but somewhat sleepy afternoons.

The snacking hasn't really turned around yet, and I haven't disciplined myself to get back onto my food diary. Basically I've been dining out (or snacking) more, which are calories that are hard to count. Since those episodes throw off my daily totals, then I have sort of abandoned them all together. However, there is no time like the present to get back into it. I will be away from the goodies that exist at my client today, tomorrow, and Sunday, so that will give me three days to get back into the habit before I get back to work on Monday.

Let's see...what else can I tell you. I think that's all for now, but I will try to find some fun dieting/workout tips to post later on. I know that you're tired of hearing me whine ;-)

3 comments:

T said...

This is going to sound like an eating disorder pep talk, but lettuce is almost calorie free. For snacking you could pack 2 or 3 small side salads with mixed greens and vinegar or red wine vinegar as a dressing (I don't tihnk there are any calories in vinegar).

I really want you to win this thing so you can "buy me a drank" (or several) on my birthday. LOL!

ThummyB said...

HAHAHA! Good looking out!

ThummyB said...

HAHAHA! Good looking out!