Tuesday, January 20, 2009


*dancing and singing* "You know what it iiiiss!"
OMG! I watched this morning's inauguration while talking to my dad on the phone, and it was absolutely amazing. I can't even describe the hope and excitement that I feel right now. I'll just say...grab a glass of champagne (or sparkling cider, if that's what you do) and give a toast to a true change in our country (both from a political and a social stand point). The future is now, and it concerns both you and me. Let's make these next EIGHT years the best that this country has seen in a long time, and let's embrace the principles and goals of President Barack Obama, which will carry our nation and our countrymen to the next level of success!

2 comments:

T said...

Our President is THAT DEAL, do you hear me. Wasn't that inaugural speech phenomenal.

Favorite lines:
We will outlast you.
We will defeat you.

HELL YEAH!!!

ThummyB said...

I was seriously hanging on every word. My favorite line EVER (from his original DNC speech) is:

"We are not red states and blue states we are the UNITED STATES!"

That bit gets me everytime.