Thursday, February 07, 2008

FYI - today was an 'over-calorie' day. I can't tell by how much b/c I can't come up with accurate nutrition info, but I indulged. My client had a mixer for Black History Month, and I had the following:

- 1/2 a slice of sweet potato pie
- 4 cubes of cheese w/crackers
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 2 slices of cantaloupe

Now here's what I passed on...ribs, meatballs, buffalo wings, mini pizza, mini quiche, mini cheesecake, mini tarte, and several other confections that I cannot recall.

I'll do a full hour in the pool tonight (maybe an extra yoga workout tomorrow), and be on the look out to avoid food lures in the future. However, I don't feel horrible in the big scheme. I went for moderation, and I didn't over do it, so ... I'm ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered protein shakes? I don't know what their calorie composition is, but they may help you with the fatigue. And yes, this "God-must-be-mad-at-Chicago" weather cannot possibly help. I haven't been to the gym since I went with you. (Sad, I know)

ThummyB said...

Good idea on the protein shakes. A blender is the one kitchen appliance that I actually do have...see above post.