Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sooo, I did not swim yesterday (as planned). My evening ran long, and I would not have gotten home to shower and eat dinner before 9:30 pm, if I had headed straight to the gym. Instead I came straight home and did my Shape 30 min workout video. The calories burned were about 200 less than normal. However, I also ended up eating about 200 calories less than normal, so it all balanced out. Surprisingly the workout was pretty exhausting. I thought that I would have been able to handle a quick 30 mins w/no trouble...esp. since I can see clear muscle definition in my arms and legs. However, those weights were no joke. I was so happy when I finished the workout. I'm not sore today, though, which is awesome. Maybe I am more fit after all. Tonight I have yoga scheduled, and tomorrow I'm going to get in a quick swim. That should put me in a good place going into the weekend. Also, I'll post my weight tomorrow as an FYI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the lord you don't work for a food company. I hit up a clients office this morning and LAWD, the food, pictures of food, kitchen and cafeteria were OFF THE CHAIN.

I'm still hungry thinking about it. And now that this cruise is coming up, I really WANT to hit the gym. Say goodbye to this cold, so I can WORK IT OUT!

Anonymous said...

I made it to the gym. Feelin' good, feelin great! YAY!