Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So, as we enter the last month of the competition (this weekend will mark our last 4 weeks), I am beginning to think about a maintenance routine. I want to be able to hold my weight steady w/o killing myself. I have found that I actually enjoy my 5 workout/week. Its not a grueling as one would think, and I can see real improvements in my yoga practice.

I think that I am going to keep swimming on Saturday and Sunday for 1 hr at a time. I enjoy the cardio, and I can do it w/o feeling completely winded and ready to stop the madness. Then I'll swap out my 3rd swim for an add'l yoga session...bringing my yoga practice to 3/week. I'm not sure what days I'll do these on (prob Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, so that I can watch Top Model on Wednesday), but also long as I plan for and commit to getting the 3/week, then I should be all good.

Anyway, I'm really very excited right now. I love the way that my body looks. I feel, tall, lean and strong. Last night when I was practicing my yoga, I felt more flexible and light (on my hands and feet) than ever before. This morning I hopped on the scale pre-maturely and it said 160.3 lbs! That's probably about 162 lbs on the work scale, so I am really pleased with that number. We have our next official weigh in tomorrow, so I'll report back on what the rankings are at that time. I am still banking on winning and collecting MY $750. However, no matter what happens I feel on top of the world right now. I look and feel the best that I have in my entire life. It's like I am transitioning into a whole new phase, and I am feeling so eager and optimistic about what the future holds. YAY me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. P.S. I love how we plan our lives around top model!