Friday, September 19, 2008


In other less exciting news...this has been a loooong week. My spirits are lifted, but I'm not 100% sure how I will manage until Thanksgiving.

I missed today's AM workout b/c I was up until around mid-night trying to get some work completed before this morning. I'm hoping to get home by around 6 - 6:30, so that I can squeeze it in tonight and still have time to chill. I am doing a 5K AIDS walk tomorrow, so that will be my last bit of cardio for the week.

I found a cheap flight home to visit the fam next weekend, and I was able to finalize my plans for my b-day celebration the weekend following. Sooo...I've got quite a bit to look forward to!

Lastly, on the goals piece...I went to a NABA Membership Reception last night, and was asked to volunteer on the PR committee. They want me to help maintain the website, which I know nothing about. However, the lady who was previously responsible for this position knows even less that I do, and she was able to manage...I think I'll be alright. The important part is that I'm getting out more and expanding my professional network.

Also, I'm playing golf this weekend w/an old high school buddy. My game is weak weak weak, but we're going to a course that is usually pretty empty. Hopefully there won't be a team of ppl right behind us waiting to play each hole. The golf scramble that I attended last week showed that I have a long way to go. However, I haven't completely forgotten everything that I learned in college. We'll see how it goes :-)

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: