Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Waking up feeling grateful and excited for living another year longer = a nice morning boost

Coming outside to find my car window broken and my vehicle vandalized = an unquantifiable blow

Dry cleaning for my white suit after my tears caused my make-up to run all over it = $30

Replacement window = $100

Value of the items stolen = $700

Car wash and vacuum = $19

My goofy azz driving down the expressway to the repair shop w/the heat blasting and mistakenly trying to roll the damn window up to keep in the warmth = PRICELESS

On a serious note: The value of loving parents to call, co-workers who are understanding, friends who have your back, dranking to look forward to, an impromptu day off, and a never-ending hope that tomorrow will be better = Priceless!

2 comments:

T said...

Mrs. Brown and any other respectable adults reading, please excuse what I'm about to say, I know and understand that it's not becoming for a lady to speak like this...

THAT'S UTTERLY FUCKED UP! UGH, I HATE THIEVES. Like, I hate them worst than liars.

On a come-up note, I feel like the association should have to pay for some of your damages. Since you had to park on the street, when you already pay for underground parking, it's technically their fault. You should get an assessment-free month or something for this ish!

ThummyB said...

Seriously - It is just such a violation. The association should do something, but they feel as though they are doing enough by not charging me for the months that the lot is closed...big favor, right?