Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts, guys. I really just haven't been motivated, but I am going to try to get back on my game.

I hit the gym this morning only to be told (15 mins into my swim) that the pool was being closed for about an hour. This would not have normally bothered me except that now I have to get up early 1 add'l day of the week in order to make up for the lost workout. :-( I'm tired.

On a happier note, I did get to go golfing last Thursday. The weather was beautiful, and my team tied for 2nd at 5 under par. Plus, I worked the check in table and was acknowledged as part of the team that pulled the event together. Not a bad look in front of the partners, eh?

Lastly, my b-day is two weeks away. Unfortunately I have kind of gotten into a habit of not being excited about my b-day anymore. I guess we were always looking for an excuse to party in college, so everyone's b-day was a big deal. Now I feel like we kind of do the 'same old, same old' every year...and all that it really does is cost everyone money. However, I'm trying to get excited and perked up. I've invited out some of my dearest friends, so I look forward to being able to spend an evening eating, drinking, dancing, and of course...drinking with them.

1 comment:

T said...

Yes, we've missed you. Quit playin'.

@ birthdays, you sound like Dorian. She was like you know this is the last one of my cool birthdays. [16, 18, (19 in Champaign) 21 and 25] After this it's 30 and that's not really cool. LMAO!

My birthday is still the most important day of MY year, every year. Yah well...

P.S. that sucks about swimming. I went to LVAC Saturday all hyped for a spinning class and there was a bright pink sign like "Spinning on Saturday has been cancelled."

Womp indeed.