Monday, September 22, 2008

**singing** "It's been a long time, I shouldn't a left you (left you) w/o a dope crunch to test you (test you...)"

Yeah I know that was really corny, but whatever. The point is that it's been a minute since, I've discussed health or fitness on my 'health and fitness' blog. Truth be told, I really don't have time to 'discuss' it right now. However I did spend a bit of time looking up newer and better workouts. I know that some of you are interested in toning and bulking up...so I've got a nice article on the 'get it right, get it tight' abs work out. On the other hand, there are some of you looking for more of an all around workout that you can do...in a short amount of time or perhaps at the house. I got you! Check 'em out, and let me know how it goes.

For Women
For Men

4 comments:

T said...

I bought some jeans when I was in Philly and I think that was either right after the Bahamas. I put them on today and they're loose, which is a good thing. I cannot find any motivation to go to the gym. I'm just so friggin' tired. I blame the fall.

ThummyB said...

I feel ya - I skipped my workout this morning, so I'm going to commit to Wed - Fri b/c I will definitely NOT be working out this weekend.

T said...

Dragged my lazy angry butt to the gym this morning. 2 points! Stepped on a scale for the first time in months. Womp at that number.

I have a few pounds to let loose before Operation-I'm-too-grown-to- be-at-somebody's-homecoming,-but-I'm-going-anyway. LOL!

ThummyB said...

Oh jeez. Yeah...I have a couple that I need to lose myself, so I'm right in the same deployment unit with you.