Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Goals
2009 is just around the corner, and it's time to start setting goals. Honestly, when my aunt asked me if I had my '09 goals listed out...I was a less than enthusiastic. I don't know why, but perhaps b/c 2008 was a bit challenging, I'm just not as into it as usual.
However, I think that this blog has been evidence that setting and following through on goals is key to success. Soooo...in that spirit, here are some of the goals that I think I'll work on next year. Hopefully you can come up with your own list, and then begin developing an action plan to reach them within the next 12 months.
Professional
Get promoted to manager
Select and get trained in a speciality
Become a key member of a practice process team
Grow relationships with at least 2 partners and 3 snr managers
Identify 5 staff or seniors to mentor and develop
Establish the affinity group as a valuable and key group within the office
Personal
Deepen my level of communication with God
Return to and maintain my 'happy weight'
Become a more patient and gracious person
Take at least one trip/vacation that is NOT to Atlanta
Talk to my sister monthly
Visit my cousins in Dallas
Increase my savings by $8400
Complete one home remodel project (either updated appliances or furniture)
Do something about a relationship (that one's kinda undefined)
Be happy for the majority of the year

No comments: