Monday, December 15, 2008

**to the tune of 'Drop it like it's haaaawt'** "Busy, busy, busyyy, busy, busy. Busy, busy, busyyyy, busy, busy"

I am craaaaazy busy this week, as I have been for the last month or two. Seriously, this last week b4 the holidays is like a sprint to the finish line. However, I have been on my grind, so I feel good about myself. I got in my 4 workouts last week, and with a yoga practice this morning and salsa class on the schedule for this evening, then I feel totally on target for a repeat.

I am mostly trying to get myself geared up for Atlanta...where the food is in abundance and the workouts are few :-P I'm trying to lock my workout schedule into my head right now, which will hopefully make it a bit easier to stick to. How does this sound?

Week 1
Mon - Swim
Tue - Nada (traveling)
Wed - Yoga
Thurs - Nada (Christmas)
Fri - Swim
Sat - Yoga
Week 2
Sun - Yoga
Mon - Nada (break)
Tues - Swim
Wed - Nada (break)
Thurs - Nada (traveling)...maybe belly dancing when I get back
Fri - Swim
Sat - Yoga

No comments: