Monday, December 22, 2008


So I think that I have posted about my desire to take better care of my skin. I love my skin, buuuut I sometimes have some issues with it. Dark circles, a little bit of acne, you get the picture. When I was younger, I NEVER did anything special for my skin. However, when I turned 21 I began using daily moisturizer. As I got a bit older I selected a moisturizer with SPF, and now I used an eye and a night cream, as well. I'm quite the old lady, aren't I? (Note: The all blends in clear...I am not walking around with white isht on my face.)

Well I scoured around on the net, and came up with the following two articles on skin care health and regimens. Hope that they are a help to you.



I'll also give you just a bit of insight into what I am currently using.



Daytime - Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15. It works great, and I don't have any desire to switch.





Nighttime - I used to use Oil of Olay's Regenerist Night Cream. However, I think that the fragrance in it breaks my skin out, so I am making a switch to...
L'oreal Revitalift Night Cream. It has Retinol A, which is supposed to be particularly good for keeping the skin firm

All the time - I use Oil of Olay's Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. It's oooook. Honestly, I haven't seen any change or improvement since I've been using it (off and on for about 2 yrs). When this bottle runs out, then I will be looking to make a switch. Any recommendations?







1 comment:

T said...

Good article post on skincare. I took some extra care last night and it's showing. Maybe I'll commit to taking great care of my skin on my vacay so I can emerge refreshed. YAY for time off work.