Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Skinny chicks really are evil.

So today, I'm heading back from picking up my usually breakfast yougurt parfait, and I see a co-worker come in to the shop to order the same thing. I decide to stop and wait for her, and I see that she orders plain yougurt w/honey and just a little bit of granola. This of course makes me think twice about my peach yougurt, also w/honey, but then filled to the brim w/strawberries, pinapples, granola, and bananas. I mean there is a special kind of disdain for someone who can make you feel guilty about your 'healthy' eating choice. Another one of my co-workers, skinny chick, is also trying to lose weight. She can't possibly be more tha 110lbs dripping wet, but she isn't very curvy (read: no booty). I'm thinking that she wants to lose inches in her waist in order to have more of an hour glass figure. Either way, she orders a grilled salmon salad for lunch and complains that it was too big. Now she's going to have to cut back on dinner and put in a few extra minutes on the treadmill. WHAT!?!?! I'm looking at my salad thinking "I really should get a fruit cup or something with this b/c I'ma be starving by dinner." I just keep hearing Monique screaming "Skinny b!t@hes are evil!!!". You just can't keep up with them. Anyway, I'm not going to worry myself over it. Starving myself has never been the goal, and I'd rather be fat than on the East African diet plan. I'ma just keeping doing what I'm doing, which is a huge improvement from what I was doing. However, the next time that you see a skinny chick order a half a chicken wing...just knock her on the head for me ;-)

1 comment:

Cheetarah1980 said...

You ain't right, you ain't right, you ain't right. But you're right.