Thursday, January 03, 2008

Holy Smokes, Batman!!!!!!

The weigh in went down...

Now let me preface my starting weight w/the following:

**Warning TMI**
1. I haven't gone to the bathroom all day as I have been trying to stock up on water/liquid, so we've got (2-24oz bottles of water, 1-16oz cup of tea, and 1-8oz cup of chocolatte)
2. Its 'that time of the month' so I'm doing a bit more w/water than usual
3. I have to go #2.

Now, that being said, the starting weight was 178.8. WTF!!!! It really really really had better be due to the factors noted above b/c I weighed myself right before Christmas, and I was my standard 170-171lbs. PLUS all of my clothes fit the same. There is no tightness anywhere.

Anyway, I'm starting my program on Saturday as planned, and I will weigh myself again in a week. We'll see what we turn up.

No comments: