Sunday, January 20, 2008

**singing** I know what I'm going to do with my wiiiiinings!!!!!


Can you say spa day? I sure as hell can. I have never had a real (scheduled at a spa, lie down naked on the table) massage. Well, when I win, then I sure plan to get one. My body has been so sore from the increased exercise that I can't think of anything more fitting than a celebratory massage. Also, I plan to get a nice manicure and pedicure. The decent salon/spas near to me charge about $70 for a mani/pedi, so I usually forgo them for either a $30 combo at the local nail shop or something that I can do myself. However, since this competition will be over in April, just b4 I go on vacation, then I will definitely be getting a very nice professional, relaxing, spa manicure/pedicure. I can't wait!!!!!!!

I am so committed to winning that I actually worked out twice today. For those of you who don't know, this is HUGE for me. I swam this morning, and then learned that the catfish that I defrosted for dinner has about 700 calories for a medium fillet and over 100 for a large fillet. WHAT! Who knew that grilled fish could be so fattening? My conscience suggested that I workout again (workout dvd or something) to offset the extra calories. I was really reluctant to do it, but I checked out yogatoday.com, and the episode looked pretty interesting. Sooooo...I did an extra hour of yoga. It felt great! My sore muscles felt soooo stretched, relaxed, and relieved. Also I cut my large piece of fish in half, so that I can cut my calories down to 500 calories. Not bad, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) i'm so proud of you baby. keep up the great work! love you. *kisses* - Blk_Sun

PS - tlove I know its hard, but please try not to hate on my post.

Anonymous said...

:)

Les, how does your boo know me so well?

ThummyB said...

Haha! You too are hilarious.

@B.S. Thanks babe!

@Tlove...refer to your latest FB hating for your answer.

sweetnes said...

Congrats on your big win :)