Thursday, January 31, 2008

Apparently today was the official 1 week update. I had no idea, but I was prepared for a weigh in anyway. I weighed myself at home before I got dressed, and my scale said 164.5. Then I weighed in at work and came in at 166. So my official 1st month weigh in is 166lbs (a 12 lb loss and 7% drop). I have to keep in mind that there seems to be a 1.5 pound difference btwn the two scales (plus clothes). I'm happy with it. I look great, and I've been maintaining a healthy lifestyle so I'm pleased with my progress. I think I'm still 'unofficially' in the lead, but its all relative...ppl are weighing in on different scales, and some not at all.

Anywho...In a bit it'll be time to start thinking about new clothes...yay, my fav part of losing weight. My slacks are starting to get baggy again, so I'll need to update the wardrobe. I'm definitely going to wait until this competition is over and I know what my final size is going to be. Hopefully that'll be my permanent size, and I can stay in all my fab clothes.

I'm also excited about bikini season. Of course, I've been seeing myself in a swimsuit a lot over the past month, and I am really pleased with the look. I actually feel really comfortable with my hips and stomach...even after I eat. Last night I looked at myself b4 I went to bed...my heaviest moment of the day...and I thought everything was looking awesome. I had curves, but good curves. I felt that my tiny belly poof and hips/thighs were slamming and sexy...and not in a classical art/nude painting type of way (you know the paintings that i'm talking about...plump, but not quite fat, white chick on a chaise lounge). Its a good place to be, and I can't wait to show it off.

No comments: