Friday, January 25, 2008

Ok...more updates. I weighed myself this morning and came in at 166.5lbs, so I reported a weight of 167lbs again this week. How do I feel about that?...ummm, I don't know. I mean, I didn't really want to continue losing 2 lbs a week b/c at that rate, I would shrink away to nothing. However, I did want to lose about a pound a week to drop about 10 more lbs total over the remainder of the competition. I'm not sure if I put on muscle or if I have been eating the same low-cal/low-fat diet, but higher in carbs. When I weighed myself on Monday I was 165.5, so I expected to be a solid 165 by Friday for another 2lb drop this week. However, 'twas not the case. I'm going to give it another week to see if this remains the same, and I'll let you know what's the result.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you know I'm your number one supporter and all, but don't let this competition let you get all obsessive and panicky about your weight. Eating disorders are not cute. If your diet is making you feel tired then go ahead and eat something, just be smart about it. If you just do what you can and try to live right, you'll always be a winner to me babe. :)

Anonymous said...

So I had to read a bunch of entries, but I'll all caught up. You're doing fab, hang in there...

And on behalf of everyone who's ever been in a bad mood, allow me to take you back to '94 '95ish (peep the gigantic cell phone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevgD3ZRXmQ

ThummyB said...

:-) Thanks babe. I just read this comment, so my most recent post is really more of an extension of this one. I am definitely not trying to let this competition make me crazy. Its just not fun or easy. I'm planning on eating what I want in JA (not crazy, but some local food is DEFINITELY going to be had). It'll be a nice break right in the middle of the competition...then I just have to push through for 6 more weeks.

Tlove...that used to be my JAM. I was in the house rocking out!