Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok...little bit of good and a little bit of bad.

So on the fiscal side of things...Last night I talked myself out of making a couple of shoe purchases that I really really didn't need. Behold the fabulousness!




Now...I had been wanting a rain boot since it is not uncommon for the bottom of my pants to get wet going to and from work. Plus, blue is my favorite color. At $54.00 I thought they were reasonably priced, but alas...iaintgonbeabletodoit! There was also a cute sandal, which I felt I needed since my black sandals got painted on during the bathroom remodel. However, I also put those back, and I will just go w/o until things are more stable.

On the workout side of things...I skipped this morning's yoga session. I stayed up late last night doing some work. Then I woke up around 4 in the am, and couldn't fall back asleep until just before my alarm went off. Needless to say, I couldn't pull myself out of bed. I am planning to get it in tonight, though. It is a must. As I have always said...you feel better about yourself when you are working out. Today I am feeling pretty yucky, so I need to step up my game for the rest of the week and the weekend.


@ BS...since you're always asking everyone else about their fitness updates...what happened to you getting diesel? How is that coming?

3 comments:

T said...

I mean, I would get the rain boots. That's an investment, but peep the question of the day on my blog. I completely understand.

What you need to do is move to the north side so you can join me on random evenings at Argo Tea Cafe for cheap things that make us happy like the yummy deliciousness that is Iced Chai Latte. :)

ThummyB said...

I have a plan...so I have to go to DSW this weekend to try to secure the shoes for R & P's wedding...I might try to slip the boots into mom's shopping cart ;-)

T said...

Good plan. I decided that denying myself shopping is NOT going to work. I can, however, put a limit on the funds. So I'm going to the semi-annual sale with a limit in mind and will definitely stick to it!