Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Whew...on to lighter topics.

So I'm in the process of remodeling my home bathroom with the help of my dad, and I am sooooo grateful that he is here. Usually I feel as though I can do anything that I put my mind to, but I have found that this is JUST NOT THE CASE.

Boy, there are a couple of tasks that I have tried to complete and failed at miserably. Its baffling to me everytime b/c I tend to end up sitting on the floor with 'xyz tool' in my hand going " I KNOW I'm smart. I have how this is supposed to go all thought out in my mind. What's the problem?" Maybe it is simply the way that my mind works (I am a high level thinker/planner, rather than a detailed problem solver), but some tasks simply stop me dead in my tracks.

Anywho, with the help of my dad (I have been able to contribute in some ways...you know...passing tools...drawing lines...holding wood) I have successfully painted and installed new floor tiles, wainscot panels, a new sink & vanity, and a new mirror. Tomorrow we have just a few more projects to wrap up, and then I'm all set to go. I love it!

1 comment:

T said...

I don't know what a wainscot panel is, but I'm super excited about it!