Monday, June 30, 2008

Soooo...the plan is to work out everyday for the next week and a half. Once I get to the Bahamas...it's pretty much a wrap. The only exercise that I am trying to get is the walk back and forth to the bar ;-).

Here is the schedule:

Mon - Yoga (check)
Tues - Swim
Wed - Swim
Thurs - Yoga
Fri - Swim
Sat - Yoga
Sun - Yoga
Mon - Swim
Tues- Yoga
Wed - Swim

Whew..this is not going to be fun. Now I'm heading out to purchase a new bikini today, so I am expecting that image in my head to be sufficient motivation. Nobody likes a soft belly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a get it right plan. :)

T said...

^^^^^^^^ NO COMMENT!

You go girl. And I so feel you at walking back and forth to the bar. I hope they have room service too. Fresh Bahamian fruit... oh yeah, I'm ready.

Somebody just mentioned to me that I'm going to have to stay this size until the reception, since I have to wear the dress again. Oh... the pressure!