Tuesday, July 01, 2008

**singing** "Summer, Summer, Summertime!"

Aaaah, Will Smith you know just how to get the season started. While driving to work in the mornings I usually listen to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Well all of this week they are in beautiful St. Thomas (U.S.V.I)! Let me tell you...hearing them interview the various island representatives got me so HYPED for the Bahamas!!! The mention of rum cake and snorkeling had me smiling and yearning for the tropics.

Plus plus plus...I went bikini shopping last night. I must say that the situation was not bad a'tall. After 2 solid weeks of working out...the body is going to be bananas. They aren't even ready for what I'm about to be doing!

So let's recap...we're starting of w/uber fine ME! + 2 new hott bikinis + all the alcohol that I can consume (prepaid & you know that I don't have any hangups about what time of the day I can drink) + beautiful setting + great friends = 1 hell of an awesome getaway!

No comments: