Saturday, July 19, 2008

**singing** I'm so spa-licious!



Ok, I admit that I JUST made that up, but its no less true. I went in for my facial this morning, and it was heavenly. My esthetician was a bit sadistic (apparently her favorite services are waxing and extraction), but she was still awesome. She is pretty new in the business (under a year), but she was very professional and really seemed to know a lot. Right now I feel refreshed and relaxed. I got a few samples to try out this week, so we'll see how my skin reacts. She got me to make an appt for 4 weeks from now, but in my defense I had already decided that I wanted to come back b4 she made her pitch ;-)



ANNND the overall facility was very nice. Our People came through. Its definitely a beauty salon that offers spa services (i.e. one small back room operates as the 'spa'). However, its a natural hair salon, so its nice to be back in the 'salon environment' w/women who share my same hair interests. Although its not a super spacious, tricked out spa, I felt very comfortable there. If I decide to try more extensive services (like some sort of wrap or milk bath), then I'll have to go to a back up location. However, for my facial and massage needs...I think this might be a match!

1 comment:

T said...

That's so great! I'm rollin' @ sadistic due to waxing and extraction preferences. I hope your face is glowing. :)