Tuesday, July 15, 2008



Soooo
...I booked my appointment at the spa, and I am all set to get a calming/sensitive skin facial this Saturday. I made the appt with a local black owned salon in an effort to try to give our ppl business... annnnd b/c they were about $30 cheaper than my 2nd choice. Hopefully everyone will act right, and it can be a relaxing and therapeutic experience. If not...then it's game over. My 2nd choice is owned by a Latina, so I won't feel too guilty bringing her business instead.

5 comments:

T said...

Which spa?

Que.PK.iDD said...

I'd like to know as well. I'm planning a spa trip for the weekend after next.

ThummyB said...

Soul Salon & Spa.

T said...

Oh nice. I've never been. I like Eshe. I think it's black-owned, but I don't have any confirmation on that. LOL!

ThummyB said...

Aww snap...If Eshe is black owned, then I might have to pull them into the rotation.