Monday, July 14, 2008

Ok...so I'm back from a lovely weekend in the Bahamas. I hung out with old friends, made new friends, and most important I got to celebrate the union of two people who love one another immensly.



Sooo...I know that you all are wondering what are the results of the 'Get it right, Git it tight' work out plan. Well feast your eyes...






Not bad, huh?


However, I DEFINITELY took full advantage of the all-inclusive package, so tomorrow we are starting the 'Keep it right, Keep it tight' workout plan. I hit up the grocery store this evening, so now I can start packing breakfast and lunch again. This should help to keep my eating and snacking under control.


I need one full night of sleep, so I won't be doing a 5:30 workout tomorrow morning. However, I do plan to start back up on Wednesday. The plan is to do morning yoga for the rest of the week and swim this weekend. Whew...well I can confidently say that I have made this change a way of life.

No comments: