Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm in the market for a new camera!

After having my camera completely put to shame at my good friend's wedding, I have decided to invest in a new one. I'm looking for really good, true-to-life pics at a reasonable price. Below are a couple of options, so let me know what you think. Also, if you have any other recommendations, then let me know!


Canon PowerShot 8.0 MP

Canon PowerShot 12.1 MP

Sony Cyber-Shot 10.1 MP

Sony Cyber-Shot 8.1 MP

Kodak EasyShare - 10.1 MP

Kodak EasyShare - 10.1 MP


Kodak EasyShare - 12.1 MP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the slim Sony CyberShot cameras they are portable and most convenient. Check out the following models:

DSC-T300
DSC-T2
DSC-W170

I've also heard a lot of good things about the Cannon cameras, but don't know much about them.

ThummyB said...

I like the W170. That is the one shown in the post.

I think that I checked out the Canon's too. They were pretty expensive, so I'm not sure if they are significantly better than the Sonys.

T said...

Anything that you can't put in your pocket or quickly into your purse is a bad purchase in my opinion. It's only a few occasions (weddings, graduations) where you'll actually want to deal with an oversized camera.

I think 10 megapixels is enough, so small, 10 megapixel camera is the way to go. Get me one while you're at it. Tee hee hee.